Reply To: REM Management video

Reply To: REM Management video

#3541
DebonAir
Admin
  • Offline

  • Gold membership (both levels)

Yes, that was certainly a well played message. Killer punch right at the end.

“P.S. be prepared to part with 10% of what you do not have.”

Which means Di5 want 10% of your estate if they get it for you and the hidden part is they want the other 90% if you tell anyone else how they did it.

Not pure of heart IMPO.