Reply To: MMS & DMSO

Reply To: MMS & DMSO

Home Forums General discussions All about Health and Healing MMS & DMSO Reply To: MMS & DMSO

DebonAir
Admin

• Gold membership (both levels)

Sodium Chlorite can be purchased here MMS Detox

and here WPSolutions

Good article to read about this mms here

Some on the telegram group have asked about DMSO too. I have had this product for many years now, it is one of the ingredients in the cancema/black salve product I make at home. I have known that DMSO was good but forgot how good until I read this article today. As a result of reading this I have now started to rub DMSO (99.9%) on to my calcified shoulder. Treatment with the Rife frequency machine has certainly assisted, as has physio and excercises but at 4 months later after injury the healing has slowed down, or IMPO, has stopped. I have cancelled all physiotherapy from last week due to no further progress for a long time, I have about 75% of all movement back but feel like a right mong trying to put my hands on my hips, it just won’t go that way. I will keep you posted with DMSO progress and will leave, for now, the MMS for my other half to use so I can judge the DMSO progress.

Here is a link to an old US 60 minutes segment on DMSO.

Another site to read here

Here is a cheaper site to buy 1 litre or more of DMSO. This product is cheap in Europe but not in Aus, buying by the litre is much cheaper than other sites selling it at $22 for 100ml.