• Author
      DebonAir
      Admin

• Gold membership (both levels)

Replies viewable by members only

TomJones1985

Hi!

Are there no more success stories of people succeeding with any examples like Debs?

DebonAir
        Admin

I only posted yesterday, hopefully more will share. I could post more but it is always only me talking!

I did have one guy who was emailing me last year, he got a Copyright Certificate on his name and he sent me a copy of the post of him arguing with another person about the ‘legitimacy’ of our copyright certificates. This is what he wrote on a forum;

“I know Debbie and I have several copyrights posted on her site. I’ve used my copyrighted name successfully with a council parking fine maybe I should tell them it doesn’t work?”

Success always depends on your knowledge and power you have to use that knowledge to make things happen.

Tayla

Sending a bank notice shortly (see ‘notice of hardship’ in forum). Will let you all know how it goes.

kiki

Hi Deb, with your credit card – id love to know if your credit score has been affected? Have you received anymore letters from bank? Please keep us updated in this.

I know of quite a few people who have had their credit ruined, doing a similar process. The bank just stopped sending letters & put everything in a ‘hold’ position.. But that meant that the people still couldnt ever apply for credit of any sort, as theres a debt still outstanding on their credit file.

So theyre not paying anything back but they can never get more credit again (cards, house etc). So its not really a way out, if you need to get a house loan.

Im curious if the same thing happens to you?

DebonAir
        Admin

Suncorp did put something on my credit rating, they listed with equifax and illyon and one other. As I am in france it had no impact on me borrowing here, I worried it would but it didn’t, out of jurisdiction.

However, during this convid BS there is a way out of your credit card by making a settlement offer and blame covid. Simply write a notice to settle the account, you must attach a cheque or cash (take photos if you do this) and state that ‘due to covid’ restrictions have caused you serious harm and has left you in a vulnerable poisiton and you are offering this cheque/cash to settle and discharge the debt.  There are more details to add to this so research is necessary.

Considering the change that is about to happen with banks, not sure a credit rating will be worth anything once the s… hits the fan.

DebonAir
        Admin

I was told by a woman that if a bank tries to ruin your credit rating you should send a notice of non-consent. The banks need your consent to ruin your reputation and they must show it is lawful to do so. None of them ever do.

I sent a notice of non-consent and then followed up with invoices, still sending overdue fees until I figure out the process of winning with a creditors statutory demand. The bank of course ignored my demand but it does not matter, if you do this and you have evidence that you have not consented and have made a settlement, they do not have the legal right to trash your reputation after taking a settlement offer or by default on any other process. Not sure that anyone follows this up but it is there to be done. Make a claim in court that your rating has been ruined and is causing you harm, show evidence of settlement or other thing and then it is up to the defendent-bank to prove you are wrong and to do that they must show evidence of injury to themselves, show who created the credit etc etc.

Guddi

Hi I would like to share my story with credit card. I was owing $10000 plus the monthly interests climbing up. I asked if they could write off my balance as my situation had changed after covid. I offered to pay $5000 over 7 years and the other $59000 to be write off.  The manager agreed to do that. I suppose in hindsight I could have asked to have it all wiped out. I just tested the water and it just proved to me that it’s all one big fraud and they just pull numbers pit of thin air. He told me to pay this debt collector and when I checked my account it showed as zero balance owing. How bloody fraud .

Ddebbie. Do you think I still have the chance to write off with the debt collectors now . Thanks for any help.

DebonAir
        Admin

Absolutely you do, that is an awesome attempt.

First try with the debt collectors, demand to see the deed of assignment, that is a document where the debt is signed over to the dect collectors and because it is transferring one party (bank) to another (debt collector), it must have YOUR signature on it too. Why? because this is YOUR contract, between you and the bank and they need your permission to join or transfer to another party. If have you not signed then where is their proof of agreement? Do not let them get away with it was verbal and we have it recorded. Ask to be given the recording and then say, well, it may appear like that but there was no full disclosure, there was no agreement by me, someone said this and I was waiting for more info but it never came.

You can also offer to settle the debt with the debt collector, pay them $300 to settle and discharge, make an offer clearly, so it is recorded’

“due to covid-19 having a severe impact on my life I am making and offer to pay $300 to settle and discharge this debt, do you accept my offer” . They cannot refuse it, because refusal to accept a payment is a discharge of debt.  Debt collectors only pay centes in the dollar for a debt because they know they may not get the money at all, and this is why, there is no proof of debt to them and they cant get blood out of a stone, all they do is harass on the phone. Which, if you say ‘do not call me again this is harassment’ they must go away.

Guddi

<p style=”text-align: center;”>Thank you so much Debbie. I ri really appreciate your inputs. So far I haven’t heard anything from the debt collectors..which is very strange. No emails or calls of harrassment. Should I send them a notice anyway ? 🙏🙏</p>

DebonAir
            Admin

did you pay the $5k? did you discuss anything with debt collectors?

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.