Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author
      Lila Catherine

• Gold membership (both levels)

Replies viewable by members only

DebonAir
      Admin

Wow, that is super awesome Lila.  I love to see the giant awaken. We can use these notices for anything that is a breach of our rights, and you have just proven the power of these notices.

I would make one little comment though,  you wrote ‘on this occasion we accept your response’. Be very careful using the word accept. If you read carefully, your words that you accept could very easily mean that you accept that they do not consent to your notices. Lawyers are very good at twisting everything so it is very important to be very concise and simple with words and sentences.

Notice that the lawyers wrote back that they do not consent. Ha! They do not have a right to not consent. Only men and women have rights, they are our servants and they do not have rights over our privacy and our requests.

Well done!

Lila Catherine

Thanks for pointing that out Deb.  I will be very careful with my wordings.  Learning everyday from you. xx

F.Y.I..In the second email the council sent with the links to the information I requested they mentioned again that they do not consent.  Too funny.  I have now put this matter to bed and happy with my win.

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.