Immune Support Protocol from a Naturopath

Immune Support Protocol from a Naturopath

Home Forums General discussions All about Health and Healing Immune Support Protocol from a Naturopath

Viewing 8 reply threads
  • Author
      Michelle

• Gold membership (both levels)

Replies viewable by members only

Attachments:
      You must be logged in to view attached files.
      DebonAir
      Admin

I totally agree with your words, our bobies know what it needs. I do take several different products during the week, but every day I take magnesium, ascorbic acid is always in our water bottle, zinc one or twice a week and colloidal minerals when I think about it. Thank you for sharing. Gene therapy is an intersting topic!

Michelle

Yes I also agree – one vital aspect I didn’t include is keeping your cell membrane potential intact- all of our electrolytes are so important for this and magnesium tends to be the biggest deficiency we see. (Next to zinc and B6).I also splash a dash of colloidal minerals in my water frequently. Ideally fulvic acid rich types are better. Another cheat I like is a tiny pinch of cream of tartar for potassium. A pinch of sea salt or Himalayan salt (any good salt from the earth) – you don’t necessarily need fancy electrolyte formulas. Carob powder is great for magnesium- make a hot choc drink with it. Molasses is just the king of all mineral rich foods. Add a teaspoon of molasses to your carob- if it’s too sweet still, add half a teaspoon of moringa powder. Now there’s an easy superfood drink!

Amber

Thanks Michelle 🙂

DebonAir
      Admin

I love to hear all these things. I never knew about molasses, I cannot buy it in France. We used to give molasses to our cow instead of mineral blocks, she loved it, but the milk tasted sickly sweet if she was given too much. I bought some liquid fulvic minerals from the US because we cannot buy a mix of colloidal minerals. I love that you add in tartar, I add this to baking but have not added it to minerals, but will from now on. Tartaric acid is also one ingredient in Salvital, we drink this every other day, supplies running low now as I didn’t return to Aus this year to grab more supplies. Thank you for sharing these things.

budline99

Many thanks Michelle!

Flatwhite

This is extremely helpful. Thank you Michelle.

terriepap

Thank you Michelle.

Sid99

Thanks so much Michelle.  This is so helpful.
      What are your thoughts on milk thistle, melatonin (only for 2 weeks post jab or if you get convid), Astaxanthin (5mg?)

Viewing 8 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.