MMS & DMSO

Viewing 8 reply threads
  • Author
      DebonAir
      Admin

• Gold membership (both levels)

Replies viewable by members only

Attachments:
      You must be logged in to view attached files.
      DebonAir
      Admin

Sodium Chlorite can be purchased here MMS Detox

and here WPSolutions

Good article to read about this mms here

Some on the telegram group have asked about DMSO too. I have had this product for many years now, it is one of the ingredients in the cancema/black salve product I make at home. I have known that DMSO was good but forgot how good until I read this article today. As a result of reading this I have now started to rub DMSO (99.9%) on to my calcified shoulder. Treatment with the Rife frequency machine has certainly assisted, as has physio and excercises but at 4 months later after injury the healing has slowed down, or IMPO, has stopped. I have cancelled all physiotherapy from last week due to no further progress for a long time, I have about 75% of all movement back but feel like a right mong trying to put my hands on my hips, it just won’t go that way. I will keep you posted with DMSO progress and will leave, for now, the MMS for my other half to use so I can judge the DMSO progress.

Here is a link to an old US 60 minutes segment on DMSO.

Another site to read here

Here is a cheaper site to buy 1 litre or more of DMSO. This product is cheap in Europe but not in Aus, buying by the litre is much cheaper than other sites selling it at $22 for 100ml.

Roberta

There is a German biophysicist called Andreas Kalcker who has slightly altered Jim Humble’s MMS treatment so it is more efficient and palatable. He calls it Chlorine Dioxide Solution.  His website is https://andreaskalcker.com/en/cds-clo2.html where he shows you how to make it and what it can be used for.  I purchased the products for this on ebay, and it is very easy to make.

DebonAir
        Admin

Yes it is supposed to be easier to take, so when my SC arrives this week I will try it. Usually MSM is kept separate until needed and the placed in a glass together to activate. To make this CD gas you would simply make both solutions then mix them in a bottle and allow it to activate, causing a gas and then filter the gas through a glass of water.  Not sure how long the CD mixture will be active, for storage purposes, so I will likely do this in small batches and use it daily.

DebonAir
      Admin

My Sodium Chlorite arrived yesterday. I could not purchase eye dropper bottles where I live so found that glass baby bottles work just as well and easier to mix right in the bottle.  The teet also allows for 1 drop at a time to be used.  I also discovered that if I use a wine glass to mix the 2 solutions, 1 drop each, then they both sit right in the centre of the glass and mix together without worrying about holding the glass sideways to ensure they react.  I must say I dont like the taste and it does linger for a long time. I may try mixing it to make CDS (Chlorine Dioxide Solution) to see if that is any better on the taste. No nasty feeling in the stomach so that is good. I used citric acid as the activator.

DebonAir
      Admin

So, an update.  Hubby and I both had MMS, he didn’t mind the taste, got no upset tummy, his cold is better after 2 days, had MMS once only.

Me, well, I was suffering a disc out of alignment and was suffering badly with that, then took MMS same time as husband. All fine. Went to bed and woke up in absolute agony, and now 2 days later am almost better but not in good condtion. I am seeing the chiropracgtor today, that is half of my trouble. The other pain was from the MMS. I do not want to deter anyone from using this, but my body cannot tolerate chemicals at all, I have always suffered from severe pain from chemicals in food or otherwise. I was once at a seminar about progesterone cream that is supposed to help with migraines, I rubbed it on my hand and within 2 hours I was suffering a migraine, the pain was so bad I could not drive home.

Probably no one else will suffer the way I have unless you also have chemical intolerances, mine is getting worse as I get older. Hubby will continue taking MMS but I wont.  I can tolerate DMSO and have been using this on my shoulder.  However, the MMS did do a great job of cleaning out.

DebonAir
      Admin

Protocols for MMS are attached. Different protocols for different problems.

Attachments:
      You must be logged in to view attached files.
      mcjfauser

• Understanding Contracts

Hi Deb, maybe try CDS? I came across this link and bookmarked it some time ago, it has a heap of videos and training guides: https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1sRO2ZA_msz2WvPwl2Yv1OUdJnpoevSJj

All humans have parasites, and some have more problematic parasites than others, and when we take parasitic cleansing formulas such as MMS, it can induce a herxheimer like effect due to the parasitic die off and release of toxins.

That Google Drive link has a heap of other resources, just browse the directories. From what I understand, other people are in similar positions to you, and there are really beginner approaches you can take. It could be worth doing some more investigation and seeing how it goes, as there may be some short term discomfort involved in creating change within the body.

I had my first headache in 4 months a few days ago for the same reason, but mine was in response to a parasite cleanse protocol I engage in every 6 or so months, which is herbal based with tablets I make myself with wormwood, cloves, and such, as well as a tincture made by a herbalist in Western Australia which is rather potent.

It’s important to drink lots of good quality mineralised water free of impurities like chlorine, fluoride and heavy metals when taking these kinds of things.

DebonAir
        Admin

Thank you, I will be trying CDS, just trying to work up to it, the pain last time was so bad I wanted to die.  If what you say about parasites releasing toxins is true, then I must be so full of them they have taken over my whole body. I do not believe this is the case, I should be in pretty good shape as I use parsley a lot and that is a dewormer too. However, I will be trying CDS, maybe next week when hubby is on holidays so he can massage the pain away if it happens again. It is unbelievable how 2 drops of something can have such a reaction and I think it is my body saying ‘danger Will Robinson’ aftger being hit with a chlorine-hydrocloric acid bomb at work about 10 years ago.

I would like to know your recipe with wormwood and cloves too please.

Christopher Son of John

Made up my first batch of MMS in November. My wife had a wicked dry cough around mid December, I followed the Cough Protocol from JH’s Guidebook — and the cough was gone in 2 hours. She was literally exhausted from coughing all day so it was a great success.

I personally attempted the 21 day Protocol 1000, I got to the 4th day after commencing with the starting procedure, and had to quit, I just couldn’t tolerate the taste anymore. Also, it was highly inconvenient carrying everything around with me for the hourly shots.

I haven’t given up on MMS, in fact I’m currently following the Daily 6/6 dose procedure, taken once at night time, this is recommended by the guidebook during times when general sickness is going around.

Generally, the 6/6 Protocol I have found to work really well. It can also be used randomly at any stage if you feel like you are coming down with the cold.

DebonAir
        Admin

What is the cough protocol? I have not read the book, and hourly shots sounds like a lot of work, maybe I would do this if I was sick but would not bother with a full protocol unless I needed it. But, as I said, I cannot do this. I am being urged to use the CDS option but have not yet, will do so if needed, I react so badly to a lot of things the thought of a bad reaction is stopping me attempting it again.

Is the cough protocol with the MMS or is it a separate thing?

Christopher Son of John

I agree with you that there is no need to commit to a full protocol unless it is completely necessary — however, Protocol 1000 is recommended for a general detox, and so I attempted it for that purpose.

See attached the Guidebook from JH, I highly recommend reading it through. There are heaps of protocols for all sorts of different scenarios, ranging from poisonous insect and snakes bites to stroke and heart attack protocols. Again, the cough protocol i used for my wife worked wonders, completely suppressed the cough in a couple of hours. And yes, the cough protocol is MMS.

I also did a 6/6 Protocol, before I attempted Protocol 1000. 6/6 is a one hit 6 dose shot, for when you feel like a cold is coming on, sore throat, runny nose, sneazing etc etc, It work brilliantly, no symptoms at all the following day.

Cough — page 131

6/6 Protocol — page 169

Daily Protocol (1 Shot in the evening) page 200

This guidebook is very detailed on MMS

Louise

There was no attachment.  Is that because it couldn’t be attached or, like me, you forgot to do it.

DebonAir
        Admin

The book was too large to post here. I will post it the library on telegram, link here to the book

Thank you Christopher, son of John

Viewing 8 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.